Our team is looking for new members—if you are searching for a rewarding career, we encourage you to apply.
At Grime Fighters SoftWash, we are dedicated to delivering top-notch results for our customers, and we are looking for new members to join our team. We encourage you to keep reading to learn more about our company and our open positions—if you think you would fit in well, you can apply right now.
- Rapid Advancement – Our company is growing fast, so you will have plenty of opportunity to advance your career quickly.
- Earn a Great Living – We offer very competitive compensation to our employees. Our roles have a sliding scale based on experience, and we offer on-the-job training so you can build on your skillset and customer service excellence.
- No Experience Required – We train our technicians on the job, so no prior experience is necessary.
- Work with the Best – We only hire great people with strong work ethics, so you won’t have to worry about working with rude or lazy people.
If the above description sounds appealing to you, we encourage you to apply. We currently have open positions for assistant and lead technicians, as well as for sales managers. As we stated previously, no prior experience is necessary for our technicians because we offer on-the-job training. Our technicians provide soft washing services, cleaning roofs and other exterior surfaces while also delivering top-notch customer service. Our sales managers, on the other hand, work with clients to generate leads, book soft washing appointments, and more and earn commissions as well as an hourly rate.
If you are interested in any of our positions and want to work with a team that embraces challenge, strives for constant improvement, and maintains a positive attitude, we encourage you to apply.
GRIME FIGHTERS IS HIRING!
Job requirements include:
- Working from heights on roofs and lifts
- Following direction from Lead Technician
- Follow company policy/procedures
- Complete approximate two-week training
- Must be 18 years or older
- Pass background check
- Physical abilities to carry ladders and other equipment
- Operate and troubleshoot soft wash equipment
- Uphold company appearance and wear company supplied apparel
- Provide 5-star customer service
- Work well as a team member
- Good work attendance and work ethic
- Critical thinking skills/prevention of property damage
- Follow all safety regulations
Working outdoors in a high energy environment
Lead Technicians wages start at $25/ hour with advancement to $30/ hour. Lead technicians have completed all job requirements of the Assistant Technician and have shown their capability to be a leader in the field. Lead Technicians have proven their knowledge of cleaning exterior surfaces, managing a team, following safety guidelines and supervisor direction along with upholding good attendance and work ethic.
- Job requirements will include all above requirements of Assistant Technician
- Proven leadership qualities
- Maintain and keep team on schedule
- Ability to be main positive customer contact on site
- Enforce all safety regulations
- Work effectively with Assistant Technician towards daily goals
- Job Expectation include all above requirements of Assistant Technician
- Communicate with Grime Fighters supervisors throughout the day
- Ensure Assistant Technician is following safety guidelines
- Complete all on site forms
- Attend company meeting, promotional/social events
- Review work orders correctly
- Protect customers property and landscape from damage
- Drive company vehicle in an admirable way, representing company well
- Collection of before/after photos
- Complete final walk around with customer
The Territory Manager Position is a commission-based position within Grime Fighters Soft Wash. This position has potential to advance with hourly benefits plus sales commission based on performance. Territory Managers will be compensated with a percentage of sold projects. Territory Managers will primarily focus on commercial projects with a percentage of residential support. Experience for this position is required and hours worked are flexible.
- 3 years prior experience in sales
- Communicate/Coordinate leads with Territory Manager
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Wear company provided sales apparel/ ID badge
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Generating leads and future projects
- Negotiating contracts with prospective clients
- Meeting with clients to evaluate needs and promote services
- Competency in Microsoft Office software and company programs
- Complete sales boot camp to understand selling procedures